Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkins & more....

We went to a pumpkin patch today so the kids could pick out their pumpkins.
We arrived just in time to take a ride up to the family farm.....
There were all kinds of animals to pet.....



...and hold, catch, chase
Ian was so excited when another tractor drove by....
Here are the kids before I set them free in the pumpkin patch....
And they are off...
Does this pumpkin patch look a little strange??
Notice that slope??
Well, It was pretty steep!
I put a pumpkin down to take a picture of Ian
and it began to roll VERY quickly!
Yes, I took my almost 2 year old out with an out of control pumpkin.
No picture of him laying on the ground, but here he is soon after!
Ian found a hole as we were lugging the pumpkins up to the scale
and thought it was a great place to sit!
...and our final stop before heading home


1 comment:

Jacque said...

I wish I could have been there. We will have to go when I get back!