Saturday, August 15, 2009

Super simple Cinnamon Rolls!

I've had a bottle of Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle that that has been taking up valuable space in my kitchen for a while now. My kids love cinnamon rolls, well we ALL do, and this bottle has a recipe on the side that I've been wanting to try out. Today was the lucky day!


This recipe really could not be any easier! Here it is.....Roll out an 8oz package of crescent rolls and pinch seams together. Brush with butter. Sprinkle with 1/4 C Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.

Roll up.


...cut into 16 pieces and then bake for 10 minutes. Really....that simple!!

I only made one batch to try it out this morning. Hmmm...they ALL disappeared in about 2 minutes tops! So, I made another batch which was gone just as quickly. They really were delicious and I'll certainly be making more.

I have no pictures of the finished rolls because....well there just wasn't time with all of the devouring! Enjoy.

(Check out my Pampered Chef site if you're interested in trying out this recipe)

2 comments:

Pam said...

I thought I smelled something really delicious this morning! YUM!

Lisa said...

Yummy!! My mouth just started watering!